3 Simple Steps to Save Countless Hours
Import Your SpreadsheetImport your spreadsheet or create one in Visyond, turning it into a collaborative platform for predictive dashboards and self-service analysis. Complement your existing toolkit (Excel add-ins, BI-tools) for quick and agile business case development, and build a solid foundation for decision making.Learn more
- No need to install anything. Visyond works in the browser, on any operating system.
- Fully utilize your Excel modeling experience - Visyond uses the same formulas and syntax.
- Improve your workflows by reducing errors, controlling access, and tracking changes and scenarios.
Understand How Changes Impact ForecastsGet ready-to-present What-if analysis reports with a few clicks. It’s that simple. Deliver reliable insights and reduce the risk of errors.Learn more
- You don’t need to move data across many tools - analyses are in the cloud together with the model, its scenarios and dashboards.
- Both novices and experts can easily analyze data, and build powerful workflows that are difficult and expensive to set up otherwise.
- No-code and no need for maintenance if the spreadsheet changes.
Share Insights via Predictive DashboardsCreate interactive ‘what-if’ dashboards to visualize scenarios and forecasts, powered by your model’s calculations, without exposing the intricacies of the spreadsheet.Learn more
- Viewers playing with the numbers on the dashboard can’t break the spreadsheet (or even see it, if you so wish).
- Each stakeholder has a unique view depending on which worksheets and dashboards they are allowed to see.
- Dashboards are secure and always up-to-date visualization layers on top of your spreadsheet, which acts as a calculation engine in the cloud (a single source of truth).
Make Better Decisions, Faster.Request Demo
All Decision-making Tools in a Single Platform
Visualize How Changes Affect KPIsSelf-service stress-testing and analysis automation.
Collaborative scenario planning.
Spreadsheet-driven ‘what-if’ dashboards.Instantly visualize the impact of key business drivers, automate analytical tasks and, in minutes, carry out analyses that used to take hours or days to prepare without worrying about deleting previous work.
Create, compare and switch between scenarios on the fly, and see all linked cells, charts and presentations update accordingly without losing existing information or compromising integrity of data.
Generate spreadsheet-driven interactive dashboards to test assumptions and self-serve on ‘what-if’ questions without the risk of changing or breaking the spreadsheet.Learn more
- Automate Sensitivity, Scenario and Waterfall analyses, and Monte Carlo simulations
- Answer ‘what-if’ questions by combining assumptions into scenarios that can be switched on-the-fly and visually compared at any time with a few clicks
- Eliminate risk of accidental changes in the spreadsheet when testing assumptions
Simplify Data Gathering from Portfolio CompaniesKnowledge management for investment projects.
Data gathering without version chaos.
Secure and granular data sharing.Share special data-entry worksheets with portfolio companies where they can input data. Then use that data to update the fund performance according to any predictive model you have. Each portfolio company will only see their specific data entry worksheets without seeing the rest of the model.
Portfolio companies can add supporting documents, attachments and comments directly inside the relevant cells so you can easily locate the source of information.Learn more
- Collaborate on investment projects and know who contributed what, when and why
- Gather data without trouble of going through email threads and attachments
- Avoid exposing sensitive data and shield collaborators from unnecessary information
- Establish a single place to store all your spreadsheet data - changes, assumptions, documents and conversations
- Multiple assumptions can coexist in a cell as opposed to last value overwriting the existing one, and nobody, including the project owner, can modify data entered by others.
Share Actionable Insights on Investment StrategyAlways up-to-date presentation layer.
Reports driven by your model.
Control over who sees what.Have the always up-to-date and audited spreadsheet drive the interactive slides for live presentations and stress-testing. Distribute interactive presentations to LPs or relevant stakeholders, which they can use to ask the spreadsheet ‘what-if’ questions using sliders and dropdowns without actually touching, changing or seeing the model.
Generate forward looking predictive financial statements, driven by assumptions in your spreadsheet, and automate the preparation of reports based on your settings and accounting standards.Learn more
- Empower stakeholders to independently answer ‘what-if’ questions and stress-test the model
- Eliminate risk of accidental changes in the model when testing assumptions
- Control information flow by sharing only specific parts of presentations
- Automate creation of Balance Sheets, Income and Cash Flow statements
Improve Investment Analysis and ReportingData governance and spreadsheet audit.
Errors and data anomalies detection.
Information exchange without version chaos.Quickly check correctness of spreadsheets provided by portfolio companies, and improve the quality of your investment decisions by insuring that you take action based on accurate, up-to-date numbers and audited, error-free financial models.
Have complete control over your projects at every step of the way and ensure data security, correctness and integrity of your models, identify errors, track changes, and document the information flows.Learn more
- Instantly identify errors and their root cause
- Understand spreadsheet structure, detect errors and anomalies
- Control information flow by sharing only specific parts of your projects
- Prevent version chaos and see history of changes