WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you create an account.
The information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided. This allows us to create your new account, and send you invoices, updates, or contact you concerning your account. We’ll never give nor sell your personal information to third parties.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then stored into our database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
DO YOU STORE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION?
After a transaction, your credit cards, financias, etc. WILL NOT be stored on our servers.
We outsource payment processing to Stripe Inc. Stripe Inc is a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We do not use this technology to spy on you or otherwise invade your privacy.
If you use our services outside of the European Union, we may transfer information from that jurisdiction to the European Union, where data protection is regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In order to provide you with offline access to your data, we collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website (e.g., integration with other software platforms). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This policy was last modified on 25 February 2021.
RIGHT TO ERASURE (right to be forgotten)
In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
Visyond Ventures Ltd
86-90 Paul Street
London EC2A 4NE