Chart like top-level consultants
Prepare charts worthy of top-level professionals in minutes, without relying on PowerPoint or Excel add-ins. Charts and interactive reports are connected to the central spreadsheet model, allowing you to show evolution over time with ease.
Try Visyond without signing upSee interactive demo
3 simple steps to save countless hours
No installations. Easy-to-use. Value from day one.
Import your spreadsheetImport your spreadsheet or create one in Visyond, turning it into a collaborative platform for predictive dashboards and self-service analysis. Complement your existing toolkit (Excel add-ins, BI-tools) for quick and agile business case development, and build a solid foundation for decision making.Learn more
- No need to install anything. Visyond works in the browser, on any operating system.
- Fully utilize your Excel modeling experience - Visyond uses the same formulas and syntax.
- Improve your workflows by reducing errors, controlling access, and tracking changes and scenarios.
Understand how changes impact forecastsGet ready-to-present What-if analysis reports with a few clicks. It’s that simple. Deliver reliable insights and reduce the risk of errors.Learn more
- You don’t need to move data across many tools - analyses are in the cloud together with the model, its scenarios and dashboards.
- Both novices and experts can easily analyze data, and build powerful workflows that are difficult and expensive to set up otherwise.
- No-code and no need for maintenance if the spreadsheet changes.
Share insights via predictive dashboardsCreate interactive ‘what-if’ dashboards to visualize scenarios and forecasts, powered by your model’s calculations, without exposing the intricacies of the spreadsheet.Learn more
- Viewers playing with the numbers on the dashboard can’t break the spreadsheet (or even see it, if you so wish).
- Each stakeholder has a unique view depending on which worksheets and dashboards they are allowed to see.
- Dashboards are secure and always up-to-date visualization layers on top of your spreadsheet, which acts as a calculation engine in the cloud (a single source of truth).
Get started today
- Leverage Excel skills
- Do in minutes what takes days for others
- Be productive, insightful and in control