Turn your Excel into an insights machine to optimize revenues and reduce costs
Quickly identify what drives revenues, costs, and other decision metrics, find opportunities for optimization, analyze scenarios and risks, and communicate insights with predictive dashboards.
Make better decisions, faster
Find key drivers, their sensitivities and impact on the important decision metrics, and empower your team to get answers to their ‘what-if’ questions to help you run your business at maximum efficiency.
See Visyond for yourselfTry interactive demo
3 simple steps to save countless hours
No installations. Easy-to-use. Value from day one.
Import your spreadsheetImport your spreadsheet or create one in Visyond, turning it into a collaborative platform for predictive dashboards and self-service analysis. Complement your existing toolkit (Excel add-ins, BI-tools) for quick and agile business case development, and build a solid foundation for decision making.Learn more
- No need to install anything. Visyond works in the browser, on any operating system.
- Fully utilize your Excel modeling experience - Visyond uses the same formulas and syntax.
- Improve your workflows by reducing errors, controlling access, and tracking changes and scenarios.
Understand how changes impact forecastsGet ready-to-present What-if analysis reports with a few clicks. It’s that simple. Deliver reliable insights and reduce the risk of errors.Learn more
- You don’t need to move data across many tools - analyses are in the cloud together with the model, its scenarios and dashboards.
- Both novices and experts can easily analyze data, and build powerful workflows that are difficult and expensive to set up otherwise.
- No-code and no need for maintenance if the spreadsheet changes.
Share insights via predictive dashboardsCreate interactive ‘what-if’ dashboards to visualize scenarios and forecasts, powered by your model’s calculations, without exposing the intricacies of the spreadsheet.Learn more
- Viewers playing with the numbers on the dashboard can’t break the spreadsheet (or even see it, if you so wish).
- Each stakeholder has a unique view depending on which worksheets and dashboards they are allowed to see.
- Dashboards are secure and always up-to-date visualization layers on top of your spreadsheet, which acts as a calculation engine in the cloud (a single source of truth).
Get started today
- Leverage Excel skills
- Do in minutes what takes days for others
- Be productive, insightful and in control