3 Simple Steps to Save Countless Hours
Import Your SpreadsheetImport your spreadsheet or create one in Visyond, turning it into a collaborative platform for predictive dashboards and self-service analysis. Complement your existing toolkit (Excel add-ins, BI-tools) for quick and agile business case development, and build a solid foundation for decision making.Learn more
- No need to install anything. Visyond works in the browser, on any operating system.
- Fully utilize your Excel modeling experience - Visyond uses the same formulas and syntax.
- Improve your workflows by reducing errors, controlling access, and tracking changes and scenarios.
Understand How Changes Impact ForecastsGet ready-to-present What-if analysis reports with a few clicks. It’s that simple. Deliver reliable insights and reduce the risk of errors.Learn more
- You don’t need to move data across many tools - analyses are in the cloud together with the model, its scenarios and dashboards.
- Both novices and experts can easily analyze data, and build powerful workflows that are difficult and expensive to set up otherwise.
- No-code and no need for maintenance if the spreadsheet changes.
Share Insights via Predictive DashboardsCreate interactive ‘what-if’ dashboards to visualize scenarios and forecasts, powered by your model’s calculations, without exposing the intricacies of the spreadsheet.Learn more
- Viewers playing with the numbers on the dashboard can’t break the spreadsheet (or even see it, if you so wish).
- Each stakeholder has a unique view depending on which worksheets and dashboards they are allowed to see.
- Dashboards are secure and always up-to-date visualization layers on top of your spreadsheet, which acts as a calculation engine in the cloud (a single source of truth).
Make Better Decisions, Faster.Request Demo
Improve Your Spreadsheet Analysis Workflow
What-if Analysis and Monte Carlo SimulationsAnalyze important decision metrics, and empower teams to self-serve and collaborate on analyses. All this - in a single platform that connects spreadsheets, analyses and dashboards.Learn more
- Visualize the impact of important cells with Tornado Analysis.
- Learn what really drives your decision metrics and see how sensitive your model is to changes with Sensitivity Analysis.
- Analyze risks with Monte Carlo simulations.
- Get presentation-ready analysis charts and securely share them with collaborators.
- Extend your collaborators’ analyses without anyone losing or corrupting data.
What-if Analysis DashboardsCreate interactive dashboards powered by your spreadsheet, and securely share them online. Let your team or clients safely play with the numbers and reflect on scenarios without the risk of breaking the spreadsheet.Learn more
- Hide the complexity of the spreadsheet behind easy-to-use interactive dashboards, exposing only relevant inputs collaborators can ‘play’ with.
- Creating a dashboard is easy. Add output cells with decision metrics from your spreadsheet, select input cells, style them as sliders or dropdowns, throw in some charts, and your dashboard is ready to go!
- Your spreadsheet is safe. Changing data on the dashboard does not change the spreadsheet.
- Control access. Share only specific dashboards and scenarios with specific collaborators.
Scenario Planning and ForecastingAnalyze scenarios, create forecasts, compare Budget vs Actual and turn scenario planning into a truly collaborative experience.Learn more
- Answer ‘what-if’ questions with Scenario Analysis.
- Visualize the cells that change between scenarios with Scenario Waterfall Analysis.
- Track assumptions and scenarios from your collaborators, and always know where the numbers are coming from.
- Empower collaborators to test scenarios independently via interactive dashboards, shielding them from information overload.
Watch Scenarios and Analysis in ActionSensitivies and What-if AnalysisGet presentation-ready Sensitivities, Scenarios, and Monte Carlo Simulations with a few clicks.Scenario Planning, Budgeting & ForecastingCreate and analyze scenarios on-the-fly, manage and collaborate on assumptions.Interactive 'What-if' DashboardsCreate interactive, spreadsheet-driven dashboards, and empower collaborators to test scenarios without the risk of breaking the model.