Assessing Innovative Health Technologies with Multi-criteria Decision Analysis
- Industry: Healthcare
- Use-case: Scenario analysis, Modeling, Data sharing
- The team needed a simple way to conduct scenario analysis that can be shared among colleagues and stakeholders in the healthcare industry.
- Conducting multi-criteria decision analysis to evaluate the introduction of innovative health technologies in Italy’s hospitals.
- Ability to create shareable complex matrix models allows CNR to be always updated on their latest health technology assessments.
- The possibility of hiding some data allows researchers to maintain the most complete objectivity in their evaluations.
- Automated scenario analysis to compare, in seconds, various guidelines for patients with congenital or rare diseases.
- CNR automated various analyses on how their decisions impact patients’ health and hospital budgets.
- Health Technology Assessment Reports can be created in a short amount of time and the results can be immediately shared with top management. Visyond being cloud-based makes it a great tool for remote collaboration.
- It is now possible to easily create interactive dashboards and modify them in real-time with variable parameters.
Flexible. Familiar. Scalable.Watch Demo
See Success Stories from Our Users
Explore other Case Studies.